The Accuplacer English placement test has two parts: Sentence Skills and Reading Comprehension.
Each part consists of 20 questions. The test is not timed, but may take approximately one hour. The Sentence Skills test measures your ability to correct sentences by substituting a word or phrase underlined in the sentence. It will also ask you to specifically rewrite sentences without changing the meaning. Reading Comprehension measures your analytical and comprehensive reading skills and your ability to apply what you have read.
Samples of Both Tests
iPhone Study App - Visit ACCUPLACER for information or iTunes to buy the official ACCUPLACER Study App - $2.99.
Reading Sample Tests
- Reading Comprehension Passiac County Community College
- Reading I & Reading II New England Institute of Technology
- Reading Comprehension Study Guide Zone
- Reading Accuplacer Practice Test Sand Hills Community College, NC
- Accuplacer Reading Test Video - CPCC
- Sample Reading Questions & Answers
Sentence Skills Sample Tests
- Sentence Skills Study Guide (PDF) Aims Community College
- Sentence Skills Practice Study Guide Zone
- Practice 1 & Practice II Brookhaven CC, TX
- Sentence Skills Practice State College of Florida
- Sentence Skills Oklahoma State University - Okmulgee
Google it! Search "Accuplacer practice" to find more sample tests.