Montgomery College Parent Family Engagement (PFE)
The Mission of Montgomery College’s Parent Family Engagement (PFE) initiative is to build collaboration between parents and families and the institution for common goals of student learning, development and success.
The Parent and Family Engagement Team
- Will serve as a medium for communication; to disseminate appropriate information on a timely basis.
- Will encourage parents and families to work with their student so that the student will learn to access institutional resources independently.
- Will assist parents and families to investigate and navigate institutional resources, services and programs.
- Must collaborate with essential campus partners.
- Will advocate for the appropriate distribution of emergency information to parents and families in accordance with institutional policy.
We define parents and family members to include parents, guardians, spouses, significant others, siblings, mentors, extended family and other parties involved in supporting the success of a Montgomery College student.