Discover a Degree of Difference
- Educational excellence in an accredited institution.
- A two-year, fully transferable program in Business, as well as courses designed to increase management skills for employment in the business world.
- A program that allows students with a bachelor’s degree to take the courses necessary to sit for the CPA exam.
- A diverse student body and low faculty to student ratio not exceeding 31 to 1.
- Expert faculty with wide-ranging industry and teaching experience.
- Free department tutoring available on a walk-in basis.
- Options for traditional, online and blended course formats.
- Emphasis on the use of technology and entrepreneurship
Associate Degree Programs
This popular degree program is designed for students intending to transfer to a four-year college, as well as for those wishing to pursue a more generalized course of business study. This degree allows students to take a wide variety of business courses and transfers to most Maryland State Universities.
Designed for students who want to pursue careers in the accounting profession, this program is not intended for students who wish to transfer to four-year institutions
This program, designed for students who wish to transfer, combines general business education with an emphasis on foreign language skills.
Let us help your plan your transfer program >>>
Interested in ultimately transferring to a four-year institution? Our Business Associate degree program has a reputation for excellence to help you get there. In addition, our Business A.A. can be fully transferable to many four-year institutions via articulation agreement. Starting at Montgomery College can be the perfect stepping stone to your long- term educational goals.