Montgomery College Students
Learn, Empower, Act, Discover and Serve
MC LEADS is a leadership-development program designed especially for Montgomery College students and is coordinated by the Rockville Campus, Office of Student Life. Through this program, students will explore many facets of leadership. Participation will gain a deeper understanding of what it means to transform into a successful leader on an individual, group or community level.
Download the MC LEADS Spring 2014 Brochure here.
To be eligible to participate you must:
• Be a current Montgomery College Student (Spring 2014)
• Complete an online application: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MCLEADSSP14
• Commitment to ALL MC LEADS sessions held on Fridays from 2:00pm-4:30pm and attend an all- day student leadership conference, leadership retreat and day of service on 2/28, 3/21-23 & 3/28
• Become familiar with The Office of Student Life’s student leadership development programs
• Explore leadership characteristics
• Engage in team building exercises (e.g. problem solving, communication and strategic thinking)
• Expand on interpersonal and intrapersonal skills
• Participate in a service learning project
• Educate the campus community on current social issues
Application Deadline: Sunday, February 9, 2014. Space is limited!
For more information contact Jane Ssemanda, Student Life Specialist at 240-567-4217 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org