Skip to Main Content
Visiting F-1 Student

If you are currently in the U.S. under an I-20 from another institution, and planning to enroll at Montgomery College as a VISITING F-1 student, you must go directly to the Office of Admission and Records (You do not need to visit International Student Office).


For more information please visit : Visiting student from another college or university.

Montgomery College

Montgomery County, MD


©2018, Montgomery College