| || |
Join us on our Facebook page
and have fun showing us where you are during Spring Break!
Where Does the Raptor Go Facebook photo contest!
• Photo submissions accepted Friday, March 14, 2014 through 5 p.m..on Friday, March 28, 2014.
• Photos are to be submitted on www.facebook.com/mcbooksandmore
• Winners will be determined by number of likes entrant’s photo accumulates between time of photo submission through 11:59 p.m.. on Sunday, April 6, 2014
• Top three (3) photos with the most likes will win a prize from MC Books & More.
• Winners will be contacted via private message on Facebook on or around April 7, 2014
• Winners announced to the public on April 8, 2014 – pending acceptance by all parties contacted
• Contestants will be limited to anyone who is a currently enrolled student at Montgomery College or a current employee of Montgomery College. (No purchase is necessary - contestants who do not own Raptor merchandise may post photos with a legible sign reading “Montgomery College Raptors”.
• Send us your best photo of you, friends, and/or family wearing or holding raptor merchandise wherever you may be on Spring Break. You may be creative, include people, landmarks, props, etc. but please do not interrupt other persons or cause harm to the location (i.e Do not try to have a security guard at the airport wear a Raptor sweatshirt or paint words on a public monument, etc).
• Photo manipulation with software is allowed.
• No nudity, lewd behavior or gestures, promotion of drugs or alcohol, or any illegal activities will be accepted or condoned by Montgomery College. Must have permission of any persons who appear in your photo before posting.
• Photos submitted will become the property of Montgomery College without expectation of compensation.
• No copyrighted material may be used. All photos must be original works by the contest entrant.
• Employees of Montgomery College Auxiliary Services are not eligible
• All entrants acknowledge that contest is created and overseen by Montgomery College Auxiliary Services and Facebook is not responsible for any comments or images posted to the MC Books & More Facebook Page.
• This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
• By entering a photo on Facebook to MC Books & More and Montgomery College you agree that text, photos, and images submitted by you are for public viewing. Also, by entering you agree that you have read completely and understand the rules and agree to all conditions.