News from the Montgomery College Foundation
All documents are provided as PDFs.
Vol. 7, No. 3 - Fall 2013
Here are some highlights from our current issue:
- Why Holocaust survivor Bella Mischkinsky—MC alumna, friend, and volunteer—remembered the College in her estate, and how it will affect generations of students to come.
- How the generosity of businessman and author Frank Islam contributes to the intellectual climate of the College.
- How MC Alumnus and Mayorga Coffee founder Martin Mayorga ’97 is giving back by establishing a Latino Leadership scholarship at Montgomery College.
- How new board chair Marty Colburn has come full circle: from MC to the Ivy League, and back to MC again.
- How a Wells Fargo grant will support the entrepreneurial aspirations of those who have served our country.