MC Assessment Centers provide individualized Academic testing for MC students enrolled in distance learning courses, taking academic make-up tests, and with Disability Support Services (DSS) approved accommodations. To learn about the Assessment Centers policies and procedures, click on the Student and Faculty guides below.
Click here to access the Assessment Center Student Guide (pdf).
*Please Note: Staff members cannot be responsible for the security of personal items
- A photo ID is required (see list below).
- Know your MC ID number.
- Arrive early enough to finish your test in the time a llotted before the Center closes.
- All test materials will be collected 15 minutes before closing time.
- Be prepared to provide the name of your professor, course number, and test you want to take.
Click here to access the Assessment Center Faculty Guide (pdf).
To submit a test in person or via e-mail, use the appropriate TRF below.
Information For Students With Documented Disabilities
- If a student requires special accommodations, contact the Disability Support Services (DSS) Office on the campus where you plan to enroll and obtain an Accommodation Authorization letter for each of your professors and one for your personal records.
- On the first day of class, give your professors a copy of the Accommodation Authorization letter.
- If you need assistive technology or a private testing room, make arrangements with a DSS counselor prior to taking the exam in the Assessment Center. Prior to your exam, remind your professor to record your authorized accommodations on the Test Request Form (TRF).
|A Valid Photo Identification Card is Required For ALL Tests |
List of accepted ID Cards:
- State issued Photo ID: State Driver's License, State Motor Vehicle ID card, State Employee ID Card
- Federal issued Photo ID: Military ID, Passports(Current International Passports can be considered), Federal Employee ID card, Lawful Permanent Resident Card(green card)
- Montgomery County: current Montgomery College Student ID, Current public school ID(high school ID cards), County Employee ID card