Academic testing is given at the Assessment Centers for distance learning courses, course make-up tests, and tests to students with disabilities with approved accomodations. Click the links below for Student and Faculty guides for important academic testing policies and procedures.
Information For Students With Documented Disabilities
- If a student requires special accommodations, contact the Disability Support Services (DSS) Office on the campus where you plan to enroll and obtain an Accommodation Authorization letter for each of your professors and one for your personal records.
- On the first day of class, give your professors a copy of the Accommodation Authorization letter.
- If you need assistive technology or a private testing room, make arrangements with a DSS counselor prior to taking the exam in the Assessment Center. Prior to your exam, remind your professor to record your authorized accommodations on the Test Request Form (TRF).
Things to remember before you take a test:
- Photo ID is required (MC student ID card, U.S. government or state-issued photo ID, international passport).
- Know your MC-issued ID number.
- Arrive early enough to finish your test before the Center closes.
Please note: All test materials will be collected 15 minutes before closing time.