The Montgomery College Assessment Centers provide PLACEMENT and ACADEMIC testing services to students.
A valid photo ID is required for all tests.
List of accepted ID cards:
- State issued photo ID: State Driver’s License, State Motor Vehicle ID cards, State Employee ID card
- Federal (U.S.) issued photo ID: Military IDs, Passports (current International Passports can be considered), Federal Employee ID card, Lawful Permanent Resident Card (green card)
- County: current Montgomery College student ID, current public school IDs (high school ID cards), County Employee ID card.
PLACEMENT TESTING includes Accuplacer and ESL Accuplacer assessment tests for newly-admitted students.
The Assessment Centers also administer the Chemistry Placement Test and TEAS test for Health Science applicants.
ACADEMIC TESTING includes testing services for distance learning courses, course make-up tests, and tests students with approved accommodation.
To take an assessment test:
- First submit an application for admission to Montgomery College to the Office of Admissions, Records and Registration.
- Determine which placement test you should take by clicking here.
- Bring a required photo ID (see list above)
- Contact one of the Assessment Centers (see hours and contact information above)