Skip to Main Content
Space Modifications, Furniture, and ARA Project Requests

For requests that involve a change or addition in furniture or involve construction or renovation of a space, please follow the steps below.

  1. Download the Central Facilities Facility Project Request Form. Form instructions are listed at the top of form and below (steps 2-5).
  2. Fill out the form, then submit it before you get approval signatures.
  3. Print the filled out form.
  4. Send the paper copy request to appropriate personnel for signature approval.
  5. The paper copy or the scan of the paper copy with approval signatures can be sent to Central Facilities "Facility Project Requests" at interoffice mail address "CT/S212D" or

Any questions, please email or call 240-567-4267.

Montgomery College

Montgomery County, MD


©2017, Montgomery College