How to Promote Your Club Events and Activities
- The OSL Events Calendar
- The OSL Facebook Page
- The OSL Twitter
To promote your events on these sites, click on the Submit Your Event link and complete your club’s submission. All postings are monitored by OSL.
Student Life Information Window, Campus Center Main Floor
OSL encourages clubs to reserve the Student Life Information Window, located on the main floor of the Campus Center building, Room 105, next to the MC Bookstore and across from MC Copies, to promote its activities and recruit new members. This provides students the opportunity to meet current club members and ask questions.
OSL Special Events
OSL has scheduled numerous special events during the academic year where clubs are strongly encouraged to get involved and participate:
- Club Rush (fall & spring) is specifically designed for student clubs and organizations to promote their club's purpose, activities, and recruit new members.
- International Education Week (November) provides the opportunity to showcase the diversity of our student population.
- Volunteer Fairs (fall & spring) Learn about volunteer opportunities with local community organizations.
- Earth Day Festival (April) student clubs and organizations, community volunteers, advocacy organizations, and academic departments come together to celebrate the Earth and its people, learn ways to care for our environment, and volunteer.
- Special events and activities to be determined by the Inter-Club Council (monthly meetings) club representative please bring your ideas, suggestions, and proposals to the monthly ICC meeting.
Please contact a Student Life Specialist for more information.