Skip to Main Content
Flexible Spending Accounts

All claims for calendar year 2014 must be incurred by 12/31/2014. You must must file for 2014 claims by 3/30/2015.

Please note, due to healthcare reform, the 2015 maximum for healthcare & limited flexible spending accounts will be $2,500.00

The new vendor for flexible spending is Benefit Strategies. Please click the link to access the online enrollment.

Online Enrollment Instruction Guide
Online & Mobile Access Instructions (For when participants are enrolled)
Brochure with Eligible Expenses
Store Brochure & Coupon
Transition Flyer for Employees
Claim Form


Note: If you are a faculty member or 10 month Staff, you are paid over 20 pays. Twelve month staff members have 26 pays.

Montgomery College

Montgomery County, MD


©2015, Montgomery College