Do you meet the Requirements?
Use our checklist below to find out.
- Currently enrolled in your final year of high school and completing high school graduation requirements by June OR a returning MC student with 12 credits or less
- A score of 550 and above in both the New SAT 1 Critical Reading and Math sections or a composite score of 24 and above for the ACT. If you score below these levels, you should take the appropriate college placement test (Acuplacer or ESL-Accuplacer/LOEP for English, reading, and math)
- If necessary, a TOEFL score of 575 and above (paper), 231 and above (computerized), or above 90 iBT
- A cumulative un weighted GPA of 3.0 or higher is recommended to be considered an ideal candidate.
- Be able to maintain a full-time student course load (12 or more credits) per semester your freshman and sophomore years
- Be interested in transferring to a four-year school for completion of a baccalaureate degree upon completion of the MBI program and graduation with your associate's degree from MC
- Be able to make a total commitment to, and priority of your business education and experiential learning components of the MBI program. You will be expected to contribute a maximum of 10-12 hours per week beyond classroom time.
If you are strongly considering applying to the MBI program, you should seek specific counseling prior to registering for classes at MC to ensure you are following the appropriate curriculum as outlined in the college catalog.
The application period begins each year in September, with applications due in January. You'll be notified by April 5 of your acceptance to MBI.
To obtain an application, visit your high school career center, guidance counselor, or click here for a pdf version once the application is available.