Service Sites - Community Partners
Where can you serve?
There are many local nonprofit agencies that use volunteers and work in partnership with MC-Germantown's Service Learning Program. Partnering organizations agree to provide you with support, training, and supervision during your service. Service learning assignments must be with nonprofit organizations and service is always voluntary, not for pay.
The following organizations are some of the many nonprofit agencies that look forward to hearing from you!
- The Arts Barn
- Asbury Methodist Village
- Bikes for the World
- Circle of Hope Therapeutic Riding
- Community Ministries of Rockville
- The Forbush School
- Germantown Help, Inc.
- Gaithersburg Judy Center, MCPS
- Gaithersburg Upcounty Senior Center
- Gilchrist Center for Cultural Diversity
- Girls on the Run of Montgomery County
- Habitat for Humanity - Montgomery County
- Housing Opportunities Commission, Homework Clubs
- Linkages to Learning
- Menare Foundation
- Mercy Health Clinic
- Montgomery College Early Learning Center
- Montgomery County Public Schools (MCPS)
- Manna Food Center
- Potomac Community Resources, Inc. (PCR)
- Red Wiggler Community Farm
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
- The Support Center, Inc.
If you are interested in a service site that is not on the list, please check the listings provided by the Montgomery County Volunteer Center and contact the Service Learning Coordinator, Student Life - Germantown campus for individual assistance.