Tuition Assistance for Soldiers
An alternative method of initiating Tuition Assistance [TA] for soldiers and reservists is through GoArmyEd.
GoArmyEd is a "virtual gateway" which allows students to initiate TA. This is an online process, and can replace the paper-based process that is normally conducted with your Army Education Counselor.
Steps to Set up TA:
1. Visit GoArmyEd and select the "New Users" tab, located in the top right corner of the screen
2. Complete the application and obtain your username and password
3. Once you log into your account, complete the required In-Processing Steps
4. Contact your Army Education Counselor/ESS to activate your GoArmyEd account
5. Once your TA has been approved, if you are a new student, complete the admissions application for Montgomery College.