International students, especially those in F-1 and M-1 status, have specific Academic Requirements. On each campus there are Academic Counselors to assist you.
Academic Counselors will assist you with the following:
- Registering for the correct classes for your degree program
- Deciding if and when to have courses from universities outside of the United States evaluated for academic credit
- Preparing for and understanding transfer to another institution
- Enrolling in internships, which may provide credit toward your degree, experience in your field, and/or a paycheck
- Working with faculty or getting help with preparing for classes
To make an appointment to see an Academic Counselor who assists International Students: