All students who have CURRENT F-1 status at Montgomery College are invited to attend a Workshop (for Spring 2015 these will be on the Final Friday of each month in Humanities 106 on the Rockville Campus).
1) Employment Options for F-1 Students
2) Updates on Immigration Regulations Affecting F-1 Students
3) Annual Tax Workshop with U.S. Tax information Presented
4) Understanding Health Care/Medical Insurance Information (provided upon request)
5) Make Up Orientation (for new students who missed required orientation before classes began) EXTENDED TIME 2:30-5:00pm
Workshop Schedule: GENERAL SESSION 3:00-4:30PM
DATES: January 30th WITH Make up Orientation
March 27th - SPECIAL SESSION; Taxes session.
LOCATION FOR ALL SPRING MEETINGS: Rockville Campus, Humanities Building, Room - 106 (HU106)
Workshops are presented on the Rockville Campus. The location is set at the beginning of each semester; call 240-567-5043 for more information. MAKE UP ORIENTATION (required for students who missed New International Orientation prior to the start of the semester) is offered September, and February ONLY and will meet 2:30-5:00pm as it requires extra time.
Student Employment Services on each campus assists students with preparing to search for a job and has job listings.
Visit Student Employment Services for assistance and more information. Their services are FREE to current Montgomery College students!