Students 60 Years or Older
Senior Tuition Waiver
Those eligible for the tuition waiver who wish to pay full tuition and fees may register online at any time during regular registration.
To qualify for this program, you must:
- Be a Maryland resident
- Be 60 year of age or older at the time of registration
- Register online for classes during the final 3 days of registration and not before (View Important Dates and Deadlines)
- You will still be responsible for paying required fees
- You need to check the Important Dates and Deadlines on the Schedule of Classes page for the date the waiver goes into effect. You will be responsible for full tuition and fees if you register prior to the listed date.
- Waivers are given on a space-available basis.