There are certain Academic Regulations that you may request an exception to as a student. These requests are called Academic Appeals.
The following requests fall under the Academic Appeal category:
- Allow Credit by Examination to stand in place of a course taken in the last five years
- Extend the time limit that program requirements may be used for graduation
- Extend the deadline for an "I" grade
- Extend the deadline to change from credit to audit
- Attempt a course for the fourth (or more) time
- Extend the deadline to withdraw
- Allow a course substitution that is greater than nine credits or for non-similar courses
For all other appeals, please consult the Office of Admissions and Records for guidance.