A Few Reminders:
Returning Montgomery College credit students do not need to complete the Admissions Application.
If you have previously applied to Montgomery College and have not been enrolled in the last four years, you are required to complete a Student Reactivation Form in order to be eligible for registration. Once completed, you can submit the form in person, via fax or by mail.
Name and Social Security Changes
- When making changes to your name and social security number, legal proof is required.
- Proof can include driver's license, social security card, or legal court documents.
- If you plan on applying for financial aid or claiming tuition and fee costs on your income taxes, your social security number is required.
Changes to Address and Tuition Rates
- Changing your address may increase or decrease your tuition rate.
- To qualify for a decrease in tuition due to an address change, you are required to bring original documentation to the Office of Admissions and Records for verification.
- To be considered for in-county or in-state tuition and fees, you must live in county or in state, respectively, for at least three months.
- Proof of residency is required and can include an original (not copied) Department of Motor Vehicles change of address card, your lease, or monthly bills sent to your address of record.
- Proof of residency is required before the end of the third week of fall or spring classes and before the end of the first week of winter or summer classes to qualify for a rate change in that term.
- To qualify for in-county or in-state tuition, a student must be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or have a qualifying visa status; see Residency Policy and Appeals for more information.