Skip to Main Content
International Students

International Students

Students with degrees from universities outside of the United States are allowed to transfer credits. Transfer credits are dependent on a  translated transcript. For information on this process please see

Please notify your advisor when transcripts are being sent to Ms. Summers.

Montgomery College

Montgomery County, MD


©2016, Montgomery College