Skip to Main Content
Students with Previous Degrees

Students with Previous Degrees (Associate's, Bachelor's or Master's Degrees)

Students with degrees from universities accreditated in the United States are not required to complete the General Education requirements for our degrees. After making application, official transcripts should be sent to directly from the degree granting institution to Alice Summers, Montgomery College, 51 Mannakee St., Rockville, MD 20850. Please notify her if your transcripts are in a different name than your current name at Montgomery College. Please notify your advisor when transcripts are being sent to Ms. Summers.

Montgomery College

Montgomery County, MD


©2017, Montgomery College