Skip to Main Content
Resources for International Students

Intl Student Orientation Fall'17

 Intl Student Orientation Fall 2017

Group shot @ Heidi's Fall 2017

Group shot @ Heidi's welcome party Fall 2017


                                                                                                           New Announcements

The Office of the International Coordinators: 

  • Creates the form I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility) used by U.S. Consulates to issue F-1 and M-1 student visas and by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services [USCIS] to award F-1 and M-1 student status
  • Confers with students from outside of the United States or students in statuses other than F-1/M-1 to determine eligibility for F-1  or M-1 status
  • Provides information on College services to students in F-1 and M-1 status
  • Maintains students' I-20 records for USCIS
  • Refers students to resources to assist them with studying and living in the U.S. and in the great state of Maryland!
  • Contact and Office Hours

                main page

             International Student Connections social events

    Non-immigrants (except visitors on the Visa Waiver Program, those with a "B" visa, and "F-2" dependents of other students) are welcome to study part time or full time while they are in the United States and should apply directly to the Admission and Records/Registrar's Office on their Campus of choice! 

Click here if you are a :  Permanent Resident

    If a student currently enrolled at Montgomery College is ending their non-immigrant status (dependents turning 21 years old, or persons ending the employment which gave them a non-immigrant status, etc) they may need to Apply for a form I-20 to get F-1 or M-1 status through the Montgomery College International Coordinator's Office.  An appointment is necessary, please contact the Office at least three months before the status will end.  For additional information see our webpage for  Applying for an I-20 from Inside of the United States.

We hope you find this information helpful.  If you need further assistance, 
contact the Office of International Student Coordinators by phone, fax or e-mail.

We look forward to working with you!


Montgomery College

Montgomery County, MD


©2017, Montgomery College