Skip to Main Content
Student Records
Student on bench

Request student record information: 

     Student Privacy [FERPA] 
     Request an MC Transcript
     Proof of Enrollment Requests 


Student record updates: 

     Update Your Program of Study (Major)
     Update Your Contact Information and Name


Student record appeals: 

     Academic Appeals 


Graduate from MC:

     Transfer Work: Earn Credit & Advanced Standing toward Graduation 


Montgomery College

Montgomery County, MD


©2018, Montgomery College