Surgical Technologists are in demand and are eligible for immediate employment in hospitals, operating rooms, physician offices, and ambulatory surgery centers.
It's a career that is exciting and fascinating!
This could be YOU!
- You are always in demand
- You work in a dynamic and challenging environment
- You have many opportunities for growth
- You assist surgeons and your surgical team
- You may, with the required prerequisites and general education courses, and be able to complete your AAS Degree in less than two years!
+The new General Education requirements are included on this website and will be effective Fall 2017 pending final approval Spring 2017.
We are nationally recognized by the NBSTSA as a leader in Surgical Technology education
- Eligible for National Certification - 90% pass rate on the 2016 CST exam, 100% for 2015 and 2014
- Transfer Options Local and Out-of-State
- We are an ARC-STSA and CAAHEP accredited program.
- This makes YOU more marketable for Employment!
Watch our series of videos for prospective students