Open House April 22nd
General Information on Health Science Courses 4:00-5:00pm
Surgical Technology and other Health Science Programs 5:00-7:00pm
7977 Georgia Avenue, Room 351
Silver Spring, MD. 20902
No reservation necessary. Come as you are. It's Free!
The Health Science Application deadline for the Surgical Technology program
has been extended to April 4th.
Surgical Technologists are in demand and are eligible for immediate employment in hospitals, operating rooms, physician offices, surgery centers, labor and delivery, and free standing minor surgery facilities.
A career that is exciting and fascinating
This Could Be YOU!
- You are always in demand
- If you have the required prerequisites and general education courses you may be able to complete your AAS Degree in ONE YEAR!
- Dynamic and Challenging Environment
- Assist Surgeons and your surgical team
- Many opportunities for growth
- Eligible for National Certification
- Offers a combination of both Face-to-Face courses, as well as some Blended On-Line learning
- Transfer Options Local and Out-of-State
There is never A ‘dull’ moment in the Operating Room
WE WANT TO TALK TO YOU
We are an ARC-STSA and CAAHEP accredited program.
This makes YOU More Marketable for Employment!