Procedures for having SFA refunds loaded on a declining balance/debit card
1) Log in into MY MC using your MY MC ID and Password.
2) Under the Student Quick Links, select MC Bill Pay.
3) Read the instructions on the left side of the page under: “Want Your Refund Faster?”
4) Click on “eRefunds” located at the top of the screen.
5) On the “eRefunds” page, click on “Set Up Account”.
6) Complete the following sections:
a) Account type (checking or savings) of the banking account you wish to load your debit card from.
b) Routing number (Click Here for Example) or check your customer settings on your online bank account.
c) Account number.
d) Confirm account number.
e) Name on the account
f) Save payment method (Name you would like to assign to this account).
7) Click the “Continue” button.
8) On the “Set Up Account” page, click on the “I agree” box and then the “Continue” button to finalize the account information. If you wish for a printed copy of the information on the screen, click on "Print Agreement" before hitting "Continue". If you wish to abort the request or start over, click on the "Cancel" button.