TEAS Policies and Procedures
TEAS Retake Policies
- After the first attempt, students must wait 30 days before they can retake the exam.
- Students may only take the TEAS twice during a twelve (12) month period.
- To be considered for a third attempt within a twelve-months period, students must contact the Director of Nursing or the Nursing Pre-Admission Retention Coordinator for an advisement session.
Based on the outcome of the session, you may be asked to engage in documented remediation over an established
period of time. Authorization to take the TEAS for a third time is not guaranteed.
- Students receive their TEAS score report immediately after they complete the exam (computer test only).
- TEAS results are valid for 24 months.
- If students take the TEAS at an alternative location and are interested in applying to health sciences programs at Montgomery College, they must contact ATI to have his or her scores forwarded.
*The TEAS is a registered test of ATI and is not affiliated with Montgomery College. Test fees are set by ATI and subject to change. TEAS results are calculated and distributed by ATI.