Ways that students can support environmental
sustainability and save money - Page 1
1. Study PowerPoints and other documents on the computer.
2. Print only the slides that are necessary, six (6) slides to a page.
3. Print conservatively by choosing: duplex, multiple pages per sheet and selection printing.
4. When printing from the web, print only those pages that are needed. To ensure that the right information is printed, highlight, and copy the information into a Word document where the margins and font size can be manipulated to fit more words onto a page.
5. Request that instructors allow you to submit assignments electronically.