Directions to Health Sciences Center (HC)
Montgomery College's Health Sciences Center is located on the Takoma Park/Silver Spring campus at
7977 Georgia Avenue
Silver Spring, Maryland 20910
7977 Georgia Avenue is located between the MC Cultural Arts Center (King Street) and Jessup Blair Park (Jesup Blair Drive) on Georgia Avenue.
From the Beltway
Exit at Georgia Avenue (Exit 31) south, go 2 miles to Health Sciences Center, two buildings down on left past the intersection of East-West Highway and Georgia Avenue.
Alternatives to Beltway (usually a good idea during rush hour!)
- From Rockville: Veirs Mill Rd. to Wheaton, then right (south) on Georgia Ave.
- From Bethesda: East-West Highway to Silver Spring, then right on Georgia Ave. 1 block on left.
- Connecticut Ave. north, right on East-West Highway, right on Georgia Ave. 1 block on left. or
- Georgia Ave. north to Silver Spring, 1 block past Blair Road on right.
- Red Line to Silver Spring. Walk to East-West Highway. Left on E-W Hwy, 1/2 mile to HSC.
- From Silver Spring subway, walk to 70, 71 Bus Terminal, take bus to Georgia Avenue and East-West Highway. Exit bus in front of Comfort Inn. Cross street at intersection and walk toward your right to HC building.
Parking: West Parking Garage
Enter campus complex via King Street or Jesup Blair Drive from Georgia Avenue. ENTER-- Public Parking garage entrance (not faculty staff entrance). After parking, take the elevator at the south end of the structure, and it's a very short walk to the HC up Jesup Blair Drive.
Handicap Parking: Enter King Street Drive (between Cultural Arts (CU) & Health Sciences (HC)) Make a right immediately after passing HC building or in the West Parking Garage (directions above).
If you are parked in an illegal space you will be ticketed. You must park in a legal space (do not park in pre-labeled spaces such as “Dean” or "reserved"), and must be between two official parking space lines.