9.3 Add an Image to a Menu Item
Example single-item menu with images:
PLEASE NOTE: Before adding an image to a menu, you must first upload the image to the DMS.
- Go to the content folder that contains the menu you want to edit.
- Select Menu from the View menu.
- Select a menu to edit. The menu opens.
- Mouse over the menu item where the image belongs. Click Edit.
- Click the yellow image icon in the Image Link field. Navigate to the folder where the image is stored and select it.
- Click Save.