Skip to Main Content

Evening-Weekend Office Banner

Rockville Part-Time Faculty Resource Center

Frequently Asked Questions 


What should I do if I am going to be late or absent for class? 

Please call your department before 4:00 PM, and call Part Time Faculty Resource Center 240-567-5242 after 4:00 PM. The center staff will post a note on your classroom door.

 How can I contact the Montgomery College IT Department's Service Desk when I am working from home?

Call 240-567-7222, 7:30 AM-10:00 PM, Monday-Friday.

How do I get a MC part-time Faculty ID Card?

Please ask the administrative aide in your department. You will need to go to the Human Resources Department to have a photo taken and have the Part-time Faculty ID processed.

Where can I find phone numbers for Montgomery College departments, faculty and staff?

White Pages (people) : 
Yellow Pages (departments) : 

 A student has given me a letter stating that she is entitled to disability accommodations. Whom should I contact with questions and concerns?
 For information please e-mail at or visit the following link.

Are there any professional development activities available for part-time faculty?

For information please visit the following link. 

If you have feedback, comments, or suggestions for this page, please contact Lisa Dobbins, Administrative Aide. 

Montgomery College

Montgomery County, MD


©2018, Montgomery College